Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What i've Been Up To

Again ,I'm in those I-dont-know-what-to-blog-about moments and it just sucks.I do have some things going on but i'm just super lazy to take pictures these days.It didn't help that my phone camera has been in bad quality ,and its a smartphone! Ugh,major disappointment .

However,I wont let this discourage me from anything.I'll still blog up a summary of what I did recently.

First things first,I was super excited when a friend of mine convinced me to Pulau Langkawi this weekend for a Girl Guide event !

I just love going to Langkawi ,there's just something about visiting your own countries tourist attraction that attracts me so much ! Its a beautiful island and a great getaway for some peace.Plus,its in Kedah ! Proud moment.

Next,

I've been helping the queensguide candidates with their last minute preparations/touch-ups for their logbooks.Four ,gigantic, logbooks .It worried me when all of them barely sleep for the past few days,determined to pass the logbook inspection .Like,staying up till 4-5 am in the morning,or not sleeping at all!Yet,I'm amazed at how they go to great lengths to get the job done.Just a few more days,girls ! Your sleepless nights will be worth is ,I'm sure !

Wen Hui ,candidate from Alor Setar!
Apart from that,

I was at UTAR's open day last week to register myself in their campus . After some counselling and a lot of thought, I decided to take up Foundation in English Language here. From young I've been been exposed to English communication ,especially from my dad who realizes just how valuable the language is.From that,I learnt to love writing and literature.This particular course satisfies all my interests!

Its a one year course in Perak and i'm more than happy to rise up for its challenges ! Living on your own is scary,but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!My dad was searching through the best hostels/house for me to stay in that's comfortable and convenient.It also helped that my senior whose studying here is helping me with anything I need ,which made my dad sigh of relief because at least he knows someone here haha. My dad will always be protective ,always.

On a sad note,

My mum got a call yesterday saying that my grandma felt sick so my mum immediately drove all the way to Alor Setar to send her to the hospital. Turns out,my grandma's blood level decreased rapidly and had to be admitted in the hospital.I followed my mum to the hospital today to see her. She was sick and weak ,but what made me happy was that she smiled when she saw us . I had fun talking to her about my recent trip to UAE ,my upcoming university and so on .Its so easy to please my grandma.I'm glad she looks better now from yesterday,according to my mum .She will be undergoing a surgery tomorrow and my fingers are crossed for her speedy recovery .InsyaAllah .

post-selfie before I head out

Nenek :)
I guess that sums up for my recent activity.I cant wait to talk about this upcoming girl guide event.Till then , take care everyone!

It sucks everyday when I want to blog but again,there's no thing to blog about .Well,miracles just happened and my friend somehow convinced me to go Langkawi this weekend for a Girl Guide event.

I'll be leaving this weekend and I have to say, I'm excited !   \

No comments:

Post a Comment