Tuesday, April 22, 2014

These few days

I've been going out alot these couple of days.I'm barely at home even.Not to mention i'm going to Kelantan for a Girl Summit camp in two days time .But I guess I have to live with it ,its in fact very fun ! To go to places,be with good company is great.So here's what I've been up too :

I had a great sushi lunch at Edo Ichi

eel 

soft shell crab
Look how many plates we ate !

9 reds ,2 blues and 2 yellows to be exact !
I had a good chat over some Chinese Tea with my favorite guiding sisters

I've always admired the tea-set . Karling taught me to drink this tea because its a good cleanse for the body .I'm not a fan of tea,especially bitter ones.But now,I constantly have cravings for it ! 
(only this particular one though)


My lil KKM ,so grown up now ! :(

Koh Kar Mim 
Someone's too busy to even notice .
And,
My family and I  went kain baju raya shopping !
(just a sneak peak)

These two fabrics caught my eye :



My first Japanese lace baju kurung !
We bought so much that the workers actually went next door to buy 100 plus drinks for us !Abah said ''Well,they better!'' Hmm.


So I guess that sums up to my up doings this week.Wish me luck on my Kelantan trip .I hope I do well !

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you know just a few days ago I was buying kain as well! Oddly enough, I don't have THAT many baju kurungs/kebayas. I repeat my bajus over and over again until people starting realising it which is WHY I bought quite a few pieces the other day. That SHOULD allow me to repeat my bajus for the next 2 years provided I don't gain anymore along the waistline and hips. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha during functions when i choose my baju,i'll be like ''waitt,,i've worn that for 3-4 functions already!''.Its always nice to go kain shopping though , I love wearing baju kurung!I had a fitting just now and that motivated me more to not gain weight ,especially around the hips! haha :D

      Delete