Saturday, March 15, 2014

Flying Away

Tonight is my last night here in Malaysia and i'm in a happy sad situation .How is that possible? Well, it was my idea to spend a handful of good days visiting my beloved aunt and her family before I head to university . I've seen many of my seniors miss great family gatherings because of uni work /assignments/finals . So i'm spending my last few days of freedom before I start.

I was packing and realized how most of my clothes are worn out and shrunk . I was in denial of what to pack ,which made me very stressful. 

Mental note :The first thing i'm gonna do there is go shop before I run out of clothes.

At least a trip to the drug store let me try out new stuffs !

I heard its good for UAE's temperature
 And some good old CD's ,

I haven't seen all of these but i'm excited !
Back to the topic ,
I'm super duper excited for this trip ! I've been there twice before and both had been wonderful experience ! Thanks to my cousin whose going as well, we're gonna have a great fun time in the plane  and during the whole trip!

With all this sad incident of the plane happening , I cant help but feel a bit shaken going on a plane. It didn't help either when I saw NON-STOP in the theaters .Thanks to a visit to my grandmas in Alor Setar ,she  gave me a copy of the Yasin book to bring in the plane.Alhamdulilah thank you.

I had the best Friday outings yesterday before I fly this Sunday.

I had Chatime and  watched a movie with my best friend in the morning . Four months not seeing each other only made me realize how much i miss her . Our babbles were endless, over millions of topics and laughing off the smallest things .The only sad thing was I forgot to selfie with her .Ah oh well.But there's always next time :)

Then.
Sorry for the bad quality ,idk whats up with my phone nowadays

The girls I look up too 

I had dinner with my favorite guide sisters at the Manhattan Fish Market.Market. Karling is going out of the country too so  this was like a  mini reunion. We talked so loud that we attract the other people half the time . I was very touched that despite everyone's busy schedule , everyone made it ! I really needed this positive vibe  before I go .It really made my day!


So with a  bismillahirrahmanirrahim , wish me luck ! 

PS: I hope I have the chance to blog there too ! I cant wait to share pictures of the beautiful Arab Emirates !

Goodbye ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment