Tuesday, March 18, 2014

REACHED : UAE !

I safely arrived in Abu Dhabi at midnight,about 4 am in Malaysia.The process was easier than I expected,which I could sigh of relief ! Our aunt and uncle fetched us and drove to their house.Looking around,I cant wait to see the place when the sun comes up !

When we woke up,the first thing I saw were my two baby cousins ! They were preparing for school though,so after a brief hug they had to go .

Al-Bandar ,UAE

My uncle told us that the weather is nice outside so we took a stroll around the neighborhood.It was a cool windy day ,the area was serene.There were shop houses, gym,sauna...and a beach just for the residents !

the beautiful setting around the apartment


We rest up and followed our aunt and uncle to fetch my cousins.We then went to this Italian restaurant where the served great food.The view was beautiful too !

We then went to this shopping center called Dalma Mall next where we just walked around .

I guess that's all for Day 1 . Will update more from time to time.. take care :)

I have no attractive selfie so far here .Meh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment