Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hectic

My JPJ  driving test is on the 12th of March and i'm extremely nervous. 22 days to go is NOT a long time to practice .I was willing to pay another 10 hours so I could be more prepared and confident. My aim was not to PASS the test actually, I want to be efficient in driving not just for the sake to pass. My driving agent told me that he came across many candidates (especially girls) who passed but scared to drive after that. I will NOT let that happen to me.

On the other side,  if you saw my previous post , you'll know that my recent personal gym trainer,AJ left  the gym to pursue her studies.But when I came to settle the situation,the gym owner ,Nani said

''Why not you continue with me?I'll be your new trainer''

I was kinda shocked at first because I didnt expect to be able to continue. But hey what a miracle right? So I will now continue with her ,Nani . I am  a mixture of nervous/excited/curious to see how she trains me . So yeah ! :)

My first class with Nani will start later at 6 . Im brushing off all my laziness cuz I promised myself to be FIT . Ohh and guess what? THIS happened :


Yes we're going for POWER LATINO now .I searched through YouTube to see what it was and I think its like some kind of dance .Okay I dont know what it is .Haha . I guess we'll see !

Its at 8:30 pm so its like a four hour session of non stop exercising omg haha . I dont know how my body can take all this but im not going to push myself  too hard.I do what I want . 

So I cant wait ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment