Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bummed

This news just made my heart sank :


She's been my trainer for over a  month now .I signed a 10 session package with her and have only been in three classes ! I had to put my classes on hold because I had to attend driving classes,camps , staying with grandma and braces appointments. When i finally had the time to go again,this happened.

However,im taking it in a positive way.Although i am sad she's gone,she taught me enough to understand how the body works ,the gym equipments and  living a healthy lifestyle.Thanks to my dad who just bought a treadmill ,core bench and dumbells ,I can resume where I left off.

What i'll miss most about her is how she trained me to a whole new level.Instead of sticking to treadmill,she taught me to use weight-lifting equipments, squats,lunges and so much more.She really pushed me to the limit .I never thought I could do so much ! There's always that satisfaction after a 2 hour session with her .

One dark memory was when I almost fainted during one of the sessions .I was in a hurry so I skipped breakfast and came to practice with a completely empty stomach.The feeling was horrible.One moment I was doing squats,then my head started spinning,My head throbbed and my ears were buzzing.I thought I could just black out anytime ,but I fought it off.She made me lie down on the bench and she massaged my head .I had to rest for 20 minutes  under the fan.I was dissapointed with myself.But after I felt better ,I went straight back to my session . After some checkups, it really was from hydration and lack of energy .So a very important advice ; Eat before you work out,even a little.

I will not stop working out even without her .Cheers to a healthier road !

No comments:

Post a Comment