Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Zumba !

That's right . The new thing i'm crazy about .I cant believe I didn't try it out when its been here in Sungai Petani for so long ! Even mama has been going to their classes and I wasn't keen to join,mainly because I didn't know what it was exactly . But after dinner with my guide sisters a few days ago,they were eager to go and I was like ''Hey ,there IS a place here..lets try it out'' .And there we are !

Dont mind us ,we look horribly satisfied

Drenched in sweat and couldn't felt happier. Zumba is like a mixture of dance + aerobic .I love dancing,so this was a major excitement for me .The instructor ,Li Shen was beautiful !!!! She had curves to die for and how she conducts it was super funny !! With blaring music we zumba-ed non-stop and how she imitated us when we get confused was hilarious ! 

THIS is going to be a weekly routine and I'll try to go as many nights as possible . LOVE YOU ZUMBA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment