Friday, January 31, 2014

Moving Out

lying down after the day
I had been going every now and then to my previous apartment,Sky Residences to pick up the remaining belongings back to my permanent house.I admit the process is tougher than I thought,especially the packing,the lifting,the arranging and doing it 5-6 times ,ugh.Considering Im someone who likes to see all things neat and tidy (at times) its a hassle to sort out every item and putting at the right place so it doesnt hog up the spaces for everything else. Apart from my inner lazy self,I do it anyways cuz if I dont do it,who else?Its more satisfying to do it yourself than having the maids do it for you.At least,thats how I feel it.In the end,I feel more satisfied for accomplishing it on my own !

kitchen
I really do miss the apartment,its the only eco-friendly apartment in Sungai Petani and its beautiful.I remember doing my homeworks and revision at the balcony where the winds just constantly swish by giving it a natural breeze.Its amazing how the building was built to capture the wind so its always cool inside,even without fan or aircon.I even had the pleasure of meeting the owner and listened to how he thought it out and make it work.Due to great reviews and high demands,he's planning to make another one soon ! How cool is that ?



living room
Apart from that,the area itself is very convenient.It has a guard house, a swimming pool,a mini gym ,a place to ride horses,YES haha ,a steamboat cafe and a  golf course.Considering that its build in  the same area as the hotel ,we get to enjoy its privileges as well. My sister and I would go jogging at the house lots and use the mini gym when we're free.I went on a horse joy ride with my guide sister once after our pandu puteri work , even had a few friends come over to study and eat at the steamboat terrace afterwards. These memories are not going to fade easily.But im sure that we're always welcome to come again,and hopefully we will .
my bedroom

I would really recommend people who are looking for a place to stay in Kedah or to enjoy these such facilities to come over here and check it out.Im not sure about the rates but im sure its reasonable for what it offers.Have a great day ahead .

PS: I was at my dad's friends house for Chinese New Year,their cookies were scrumptious.Chinese really do have satisfying foodies 
bird nest soup



No comments:

Post a Comment