Friday, January 31, 2014

Family . Cousins .Fun .

I've been sleeping early nowadays and im not very sure why.Having nothing to really be doing is tiring in a way  that you start wasting the day with no idea what you did.However ,im gonna enjoy this last few days of freedom before I start walking up to college.

For some reason,I want to share some family pictures,mostly because i MISS my relatives,especially my cousins,aunts and unclesThere's never a dull moment with them.I look forward to seeing them on Raya Aidilfitri ,hoping that they come on back on this side of the family every year.Them living far away in Kuala Lumpur,Arab and Australia (for studies) ,its heavenly to be able to get everyone together for bonding time.

All nine cousins!
Credits : Kak Manj
Whats more awesome is that every end year,we plan and visit new countries together.So far we've traveled to Australia,Singapore,London,Paris,Hong Kong,Abu Dhabi and more coming soon thanks to everyone's cooperation .Sharing stories,making teases,going on roller coasters and endless shopping  feels so great when we're all together.There's 17 of us all together,so you can just imagine how meriah and loud we can be,especially with outspoken uncles/aunts and naughty children.I cant help but being a kid myself and goof around too.Its easy to be yourself when your with people whose seen you from your childhood till now.

There's really no word to describe how deep my love is to them,and I hope that everyone is always protected and safe.
My parents and aunt/uncles
Credits : Kak Manj

Im finally losing the battle with my eyelids.Goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment