Monday, January 19, 2015

Bubbles!

Good evening everyone.

I was so looking forward to blog about this. I had an exciting experience last weekend with my friends that I'd like to share.I did not  imagine myself spending Saturday evening..playing bubbles!

It all started with Yashinie suggesting that we take an evening stroll at the park near our house . Considering its still the first week of uni with no assignments yet, why not? So around 6pm, us and Aviy met up at the park entrance. It was our first time so we didn't know what to expect.To be honest, we did not expect to be blown away like this. The place was definitely larger than we thought. We crossed a bridge where the water was just beneath our feet. 

We were in luck because it was just about time for the sun to set. But the best is yet to come!

As we were walking, we saw bubbles ahead. Like seriously! We were like, what?The next thing we saw were children and even adults, playing bubbles ! Our first thought were ''Ohh,they probably bought it at some shop'' .But as we approached a table,turns out they were renting bubble making thinggy! They range from small,medium and large.

It was about RM2-RM4 depending on the thinggy you choose and they provide a basin with soap mixture too.How can we resist? Yashinie and Aviy took the small one,and me being so 'perasan', took the medium . It was different from the rest;two metal rods with a thin rope making a round shape.

It took a while for me to get it, but it was absolutely fun once we got the hang of it. Not gonna talk more , let the picture show you guys the fun we had .




We felt like little kids ! It was such a gun getaway from the upcoming stress we'll be facing soon. I still have no idea why I've never step foot here when its only 15 minutes away from the house,by foot.

For students who are in Kampar,I strongly recommend you guys to come here.Not only do you enjoy a beautiful view, have fun squealing in delight as you replay your childhood experience!Sigh,now its back to reality . More bubbly dates please !

No comments:

Post a Comment