Friday, January 16, 2015

2015!

I'm many days to late to write about new year resolutions , wishes and plans but still , I hope everyone had a great 2014 . I know I did . One word sums up my past year : UNEXPECTED . I had amazing and horrible unexpected events that happened during the year that left me in awe , and that shattered my heart in a million pieces.

A flashback through my 2014 :

  • I enrolled in university and learnt how to cope with challenging tasks, challenging members and challenging ME when I ,at times, couldn't control myself in difficult situations.
  • Amidst all that, I somehow managed to score well for two consecutive semesters! Alhamdulilah , I achieved 3.8 GPA last semester.Beyond grateful.
  • I was introduced to a committee that helps foreign uni students around campus and how to bond with them, regardless of our different countries,backgrounds. It reminds me of girl guides.
  • My loving grandmother,whom I love very much passed away in my 2nd week of semester 2 .I was fighting tears in class while my socialization lecturer was teaching about APA style. It was important,yet I couldn't understand a single word he said. Luckily, I came back in time to see my grandma one last time .
  • I have a new baby brother ! Baby Athmar.He's one month old now and I spent as much time as possible with him during my sem break.
  • I caught up with my school friends who are still pretty much the crazy bunch I know.
I believed that I matured a bit over the time , I had some good laughs and tears and thats only a beginning. I'm putting 2014 aside and enjoying 2015 , to the fullest !

My 2015 resolutions:


  • Maintain (or improve) my third (and final) results in my Foundation program .4.000 GPA maybe?
  • Read 100 books before 2016 ! Yes,I've finished 2 so far.Better get more going.
  • Be in a clean,positive environment.I don't have time for complaining
  • Be a better and wiser Muslim .
Not too many but thats it . Till then,goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment