Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Random posts #1

My final examinations are less than a week away so I'm trying minimize my time online as much as I can (minus checking my coursework marks and any uni updates).I've been sleeping late,making the library my second home and studying like a potato. I've already had a friend who said I needed a life. So sad,but so true HAHA .For someone like me who loves education , I spend my time achieving the best I can . I might even end up in the educational field one day.Your marks by the end of the day does not determine your stand in the society,BUT it's just as important to excel in whatever you do . So aiming high is a good thing,no ?

Anyways,when I woke up this morning and surfed my twitter, I saw that  Victoria's Secret is handing over their FB account to one of their most iconic supermodel , Adriana Lima  for ONE hour . What else?? I shot up and started spamming their FB page with a billion questions. I try to ask questions that were relevant and by some miracle:



OMG GUYS ,  I literally screamed !!! Never in my wildest dream had I thought that she'd reply me out of the other 800 + questions she got ! I was so grateful and it kept me smiling the whole day amidst the study frenzy.

Positive thinking leads to positive outcomes. So be positive always guys,it changes alot !

PS: The Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2014 has aired on television . Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment