Sunday, December 14, 2014

New baby in the family

The title says it all . Welcoming a new member to the family :


It's an adorable baby boy,my third sibling and the 6th member of the Ammar family. I was stunned when my mum whatsapped me and said that she was due,TODAY! I talked to her until it was time for her to head to the labor room. The entire time,she was so relaxed and many times when I asked if she's in pain,she'd say no . Amazing! 

It wasn't long until my dad sent the picture . I squealed !! Alhamdulilah ,the whole process of delivery went by so smoothly without any complication. My mum even whatsapped me a while later saying she's hungry ! LOLL I take it as a good sign.

 

I was bummed though , I have finals tomorrow so I couldn't go back to see my mum and the new baby.But I will be seeing them this Thursday!

It's such an exciting miracle to happen.It's been a while since my relatives had a newborn .That's why we're all so excited!My aunts,uncles,cousins...everyone ! This baby is going to get eternal kisses and squishes! I'm so glad that my siblings were able to see the baby before they fly to London this Wednesday.My mum was due this 20th,but my miracle,she delivered 6 days early! My aunt said that Allah answered my grandmother's prayers.Alhamdulilah.


Babies are a blessing .It's a gift from God. My mum was given the gift to have another healthy child,even at her current age.I couldn't be more blessed and thankful . The funny thing is that my age gap with this tiny tots is 18 years ! Woahhhh ,but fret not, I will love him to bits!

We still don't have a name for him yet,hopefully we'll come up with one pretty soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment