Friday, November 14, 2014

Half-done journey

Looking at my last blog post,its almost a month since I put anything up here. As much as I love blogging , I've been overwhelmed with assignments and midterms that I don't realize we're approaching the end of yet another year ! Can you believe it ?? Neither can I .

Prior to my title, I'm in my 9th week for this semester and in exactly 1 month's time ,I'll be sitting for my finals and then....freedom ! Like I said,I have no idea how I did not see time flies. I felt like its only been a few weeks since I came back here for my second semester . 

Its hectic times now , with presentations and assignment essay submissions . Just two days ago, my group presented for Socialization as a Process :

My wonderful team with our lecturer

I love love love how my team is a mix of different cultures and ethnic groups . It wasn't easy being a team leader and I regret those times where I may have been a little persistent or harsh. But all the way,we worked well together and I appreciated everyone's extra efforts! Can you believe that we sat in three other tutorial classes? (so we can learn from other classes who's also presenting on our topic).Perks of having your class at the end of the week !.We also took the initiative to consult our lecturer . It really does pay off .

We had great overall comments and she said the whole thing was 'very very good'.  Yay !

I still have a billion things I need to finish before I can wrap up this semester . Though I get nervous at times to face all these hard times , there's not a day that goes by that I don't laugh my heart out with my friends . So  blessed.
Till next time .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment