Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello semester two !

   Two weeks of semester break was great.I managed to spend time with my family members,catch up with my best friends and just chillax on my bed with a good book in my hand.However,reality is reality and my second semester starts tomorrow .

   While I was at home,the day the results came out was the most nerve-wreaking experience ever.I couldn't even sleep the night before .Since we weren't told what time the results would be coming out,I kept checking my uni portal every 5 minutes! Around 3 pm as I came home from lunch with my mum,I did the usual check-up and saw an extra link to appeal/review your subjects.That moment I KNEW the results were already out.I debated whether I want to see my results or not..and after a deep breath ,I clicked the 'Main Examination Results' link below it ,and...................................... ;


   Alhamdulilah .I was over the moon and started screaming in the car like a madman!This exceeded my expectations by a wide margin .When I did my finals,all I prayed was to just pass because it was extremely difficult.So to see that my grades were around A's and B's were so comforting to me.What made my day was that I got A+ for my favorite subject ! I'm making it a must-do to thank my lecturers should I see them tomorrow.

So my next semester starts tomorrow morning and to be honest,I'm excited to get started! I'll definitely do my assignments better,score higher in my exams and improve on my GPA.Best of luck to everyone and lets have fun in sem 2 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment