Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Finding productivity


Hello :)


I've been trying to spend quality time at home while I'm here.I love going out but for most of the time,I love being cooped up in my room .So what can I do at home?Loads.

  • Reading:
I finished  reading The Jewel by Amy Eving in a day and I loved it ! It's about a world where a young girl is rebelling against the royalties for taking them away and making them surrogates to continue the royal blood line.Not gonna spoil it more but I find this very interesting.It kinda reminds me of the hunger games ,and the power of women. For those who love action and magic and girl-power,try it out.Anyone with good book suggestions,do share .
  • Hand paint
Okay I was actually walking around the house thinking what I should do and ended up in my parents room.My sister was doing her homework  with her tools scrambling on the floor.On the sight of me ,she was like ''Kakkkkkkkk ,can you write these letters in bulat-bulat form ?'' It was for her art homework or something.To be honest,I SUCK at drawing/colouring/doodling ...anything artsy.Everyone who knows me from some time know how BAD I am when it comes to pen and paper.I drafted one anyway,I couldn't let her done and she was happy enough...yay me ! While she finished off,I started taking a paintbrush and there goes a crappy artwork.You can see it on  my instagram
  • Clean up my room (!)
My room is like my own getaway when I need alone time. That's where I blog , go online , dance ,sing,cry  whatever haha . My best friend and I are very attached to our bedroom .We fantasized about going to back to our room and just absorb the memories we had throughout our adolescence.My house just went through a renovation so I still have things to sort,old clothes to give away and more cleaning.I like to do it myself so best I get a move on.

It's only my third day here so I'm exploring more activities to do and hopefully will be a fruitful one .Have a great week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment