Friday, August 15, 2014

Best friend in Malaysia!

A few months ago,I boarded on a plane for a six hour journey to see my best friend,Nasuha in Abu Dhabi .I remembered asking myself the minute we departed when I had to head back to M'sia:

''When am I going to see her again?"

Alhamdulillah,God answered my prayers when Nash texted me and said she's flying to M'sia soon ! My heart felt like making a pirouette ! Great news like this don't just pop out everyday y'know.

Then came a twist;I'm in a different place in Perak and there was no transport to see her.It was also a burden to ask her dad to drive just to visit us  for a few hours.I was bummed and almost came to a conclusion that I may not get to meet her this time.Yet,miracle struck again.My friend,Sonia was willing to drive my other best friend,Aviy and I to Ipoh to meet her!We're all from the same high school,so it was kinda like a reunion! Sonia is a few years elder than the three of us but since my school days,she clicked with my friends so easily.

Lucky it was on a weekend (class-free),we made our way to Ipoh around noon and shopped there while waiting for Nash to come.And thennn,


The girl in the hijab is Nasuha/Nash. She's finally in Malaysia !! Although we only had a few hours but it was the best fun I've had in MONTHS! We went window-shopping,karaoke night and endless talking ! We recalled our high school days ,our good time, and not-so-good times.From our kiddie days to the next phase of our lives.Looking back at our old photos,we look like NERDS ! How time flies. . . .

I'm so glad that she's still that girl I met 5-6 years ago.Some may expect that people change when you're surrounded by different culture,but no;she's still that same Nasuha

Sonia brought us to this lovely Indian restaurant for dinner:



We ended up the night with 2 hours of non-stop karaoke!Letting loose after so long . . . .

I arrived home at midnight , just in time charge my phone and SLEEEEEEEEEP . . . I guess I used all my energy for the day.

I'm so glad that she's here and that she met my mum a few days later in Kedah.Also she managed to meet our other school friends too.

Enjoy every minute in M'sia !!!
*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment