Thursday, April 17, 2014

Good Friends

I've only a few days left before I start my days as a uni student.Despite attending many events,I make it a must to visit my schoolmates, friends before I go

Yesterday,

I had the pleasure of meeting my favorite classmates from senior year. They sat beside me all year and really understood me in and out .We come from different background ,but there's just something that pulls us so close together.

I cant recall how many times they've helped me when I struggled during studies and projects . What's more amazing was how they could cope with my erratic behavior !

I'm such a klutz,dropping/misplacing things here and there .Yet despite their constant 'ish ish Farah ni'', they've always been there to help. I cant think of better humans .

I was in a bus back to Kedah when one of them texted and said she missed all of us.In between sleepiness and exhaustion,we managed to arrange a meet up ! Whats more awesome was all of us could come!

We watched the movie RIO 2 and it was just funny ! Though I'm a big fan of animation ,Rio 1 didn't catch my attention when it came out so I never did watch it.But there was nothing better on so why not? Turns out us old teens ended up laughing like little kids. Haha cant blame us ! I ain't judging ever again!

We had bubble tea at Chatime and that was our golden moment to talk .
How lucky was I did that Celina happens to enroll  at the same uni as me ?And that we happen to be in the same foundation? Come on ! That's us destined to be best friends right there !And Ainul was ,being Ainul ! Talked about her recent  'Ujian Kelayakan Calon Guru' while waiting for other offers.Very lively and entertaining company !
Farah * Ainul * Celina
We had to part ways sooner than we wanted.It was such a meet up but I cant seem to stop this grin on my face,thinking about them.I sincerely hope we get to have a Part 2 soon :D Love you girls !

No comments:

Post a Comment