Sunday, March 9, 2014

Five things.

I asked in my facebook what should my next blog post be and a friend of mine suggested I write five things I want and five things I will NEVER do in my lifetime.I think its great to do this so you know what your goals are and what line you wont ever want to cross,no matter how tempting it gets. Strictly speaking,i'm doing this purely for ME ,not how I think everyone should be,so please don't take it personally .I dont think mine is that interesting but here you go 


FIVE THINGS I WANT/HOPE/AIM TO DO 


       
1.BE MORE INDEPENDENT,POSITIVE AND STRONG


 I admit that i'm horrid when comes to doing things alone.I get little panic attacks and tend to screw up here and there.A couple of my older friends tell me that you can get over this when you start going to university where you have to rely on yourself and a handful of trustworthy friends . I'm such a spoilt kid sometimes but hey,i'm ready to step it up and be a woman.Plus ,girl guides has been training me to be exactly that !

2.  LEARN AND UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT LANGUAGES



I always think its an advantage when you go to a new country and can communicate first hand with locals.They tend to treat you better .I remembered a few years back in Paris ,it was kinda a struggle how the locals tend to not speak English when they know how to .They respect their language THAT much.Since we are in their country,why not learn some? So that little trip really inspired me to take up other language apart from Malay and English. I'm very interested in learning French,Arabic,Mandarin and Indian !

3. CAREER IN ENGLISH/PUBLISHING


Since I was very little,my dad taught my siblings and I to be fluent in English because he realized the importance of it,especially in the future.Thanks to him,I learnt to love it ! Never gotten a B my whole life .Hehe .(for now).I choose to study in Perak because they offer an English Language foundation which i'm really into .I considered Journalism before because I loved to write ,but after getting to know that its more of a politic thing,I took a step behind .Turns out people love bad news more than good.Hmm. Perhaps a career in a magazine,or book publishing?Make my own story book?

4.HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE


I've grown to realize that a healthy lifestyle is very important to everyone,no exception. I'm those lucky ones to realize this before I hit the 20th mark ,so i'm really doing something about it .I'm big for my age,compared to some of my friends so for the last few months,I've taken up gym,zumba,power Latino and aerodance classes.Safe to say,I love it .I love dancing,though i'm not very good at it .But it didn't stop me from taking up the challenge and sweating bullets every time .I also watch what I eat too, so hopefully,the results come out soon ! A friend told me recently that your true beauty comes out during your 20s, so i'm curious to see how i'll look like !

5.IMPROVE GUIDING SKILLS,GO INTERNATIONAL


Getting my Queens Guide award a year ago,it opened my eyes to a whole new level.If you think guiding ends with school?Think again.There's a whole lot of international seminars/events where you can join as a young leader .Apart from that,you can start taking leaders test to get a warrant to train the youngsters.I now know that you do NOT have to be a school teacher to be a trainer.I still have loads to learn yet i'm ready to be a role model to the girl guides. Critical thinking skills , gadget making ,pro-active leadership skills are the top of my list and i'm on it .

I think  this blog post is too long for a FIVE NOT TO DO's so see it in my next blog post .Till then,take care everyone !
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment