Thursday, March 20, 2014

Comeback

I've been meaning to improve (not renew) my personality for a while now.It was just the when that I didn't figure out yet... till now.

Having said that ,what better way to go and come back as a new person than now? I'm out of the country , finding my inner peace ,having a relaxed time here.As i'm typing now , I reminisce all the wonderful moments I had experienced before and how it shaped me for who I am now. 

However ,I AM ashamed at all my bad deeds I've caused before. Whether its being perpetually indecisive , refuse to tolerate , go on a tantrum for such a trivial matter..i am ashamed.Heck ,I wonder how some people dont give up on me sometimes.

7 deadly sins
But that's the thing right , they DON'T  . Its people like this that you have to appreciate 100 % no matter how things get rough from time to time . These people actually inspire me to make amends and get my mentality straight on things.

So here's a summary that I HOPE I can improve on not just to be a better company ,but also for my inner self. In fact ,I think everybody should reflect their good's and bad's and work on their self-being.


I hope that when I get back ,i'm not only better ,but stronger to face worlds challenges. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment