Friday, March 21, 2014

Bestfriend!

Can you believe this?


After two extremely long years , God has allowed me to finally meet my best friend . Words cant describe how priceless this moment was . I still cant believe that I was there to see her ,hug her in the flesh .I am truly blessed.

We met at Al Wahda Mall , Abu Dhabi . I wandered alone at first while waiting for her to finish school and get ready .The mall was huge, with extensions just in ,getting lost at the same floor a dozen times.But I ran the minute I got her call !
bombarding her phone with messages before I head out

 When I saw here there ,like really there,i ran and we hugged each other !First thing I noticed was how even prettier she turned out over the years! I said thank you to her parents for this arrangement.They even brought their little baby ,big baby now .She's as cute as a plush toy!! Hehe. They.They let us walk ourselves and told us to have fun .Which we did !

So we went round and round the mall , just window shopping. We talked endless ,laughing at our own stupidity and making fools of ourselves . Did I mention almost getting kicked out of the store for taking pictures with the party props? Oops !

We were the best of friends in high school . Our mums are best friends too . She'd come to my house all the time and we' go see a movie together . She's extremely good at artsy things ! I'd have these cool graphic books and she had the talent.I cant recall how many times I'd ask her to decorate my books and write my name in a fancy way . Sometimes I dont even need to ask ,she just cant stand my horrible writing ! Haha.

I'm so amazed at how much she's grown ! She has a slight American/British accent ,which was cool .(which she doesn't believe) .I feel so grown up talking to her , probably because we're 18 now .Not the kiddish 15 we were before . Girl Guides also made me into a matured person so I see things from a wider perspective now. I was a bit worried though ,that I felt my inner childish self slipping through ,even she noticed that .Saying that she feels more mature going out with me . But hey ,its somewhere ! That silly stupid me is still in there !


We had to part ways ,sooner than I wanted to . Our parents were like calling us more than 2-3 times. I'm touched that she would even go back with a taxi just to stay longer with me ! I know for a fact that my parents are petrified of the thought of me going on a taxi.. especially alone . But I heard its safer here.. not that I still dont get goosebumps . I was so touched !We bought the same sweater from American Eagle ,but different color . Cheesy right haha.

I really truly hope we meet each other again soon . Maybe a big gathering with all our favorite people . Go on a vacation  and have the best time ! GOD WILLING .


She's so loved ,by everyone .Friends in our school still contact her everyday ,saying they miss her and pray for her to come back to Malaysia .She is never forgotten,not for a second .I remembered at school occasionally someone would just come to me and say '' I miss Nasuha'' .She practically is the bond to all of us , she ties our group together .She's our angel !

I'm still smiling till now ,I still cant believe it ..But believe me, it did ! Thank you Nasuha

PS: She wrote an essay about me in school ,how I was an inspiration for being a guide ,and helping people . I became teary when she told me . I just love her so much .Nash , you're an inspiration to me too! Always ! I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment