Monday, March 31, 2014

Back in time

I found my old memory card which held 11 000 photos inside,yes ! I was the president for the school's photography club , so my team and I had to take pictures of school events ,class shots ... anything related.  Since I also used this memory card for personal use ...I'm not surprised it didn't run out of memory yet ! Especially when you're the type who takes dozens of selfies !

Looking through the photos ,I realized so many things have changed. For my school photo, well, I've graduated ! Other things I noticed was how everyone had different haircut back then,how the place we use to hang out had some renovations ..things like that.  The world really does change without us even noticing .

I feel like sharing  a few . It makes me happy .

SPORTS DAY

Some Eygyptian ruler and a scarecrow


Girl guide log book sumcamp


Throwback in London


School bowling time !


I'd post more but my eyes are dropping as we speak . So good night everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment