Monday, February 3, 2014

Schoolfriends Gathering

Today was a such a fun day ! Instead of being cooped up in my room ,looking at walls,laptop screens and windows,my friend invited me to her house for Chinese New Year.We had been friends since I first moved in to Sungai Petani at the age of 10 ,went to middle school and high school together

The last time I was at her house was two years ago ,so I was actually impressed that I still remembered her house HAHA. The funny thing was when the gate opened,another friend of mine greeted me instead and was like ''Hye welcome to my house ! Im chinese ! '' haha.It became like that when another friend came haha.

There were five of us all together.And in just 2 months,everyone looked so matured ! New hair cut ,new hair colour .It was amazing that two of my friends had already continued their studies before the results came out .I think its called a short course.And im just lazing around (compared to them ) .At least there's pandu puteri activities here so im not a total couch potato.

I almost forgot how loud and hilarious they were ! We were all from the same class once,but we seperated,according to our chosen subjects for SPM .Nevertheless , it was a good hanging out time with old friends.

We decided to go to another of our friends house which was just nearby .Since one of us already had a licence,it was easier to travel .Boy were we loud in the car!Talkig utter nonsense and laughing like nothing else matters.I freakin miss all this.

There ,we greeted her sisters and mothers who had known us for years.They showed Charlie,their 2 month old puppy which was adorable ! I watched in a corner as everyone played with it ,carry it ,kiss it ,cuddle with it .Im a Muslim where we cant touch dogs and pigs ,but I enjoyed watching everyone have fun. Then we watched the movie Oz and had more chit chat .

I had to leave early cuz I had movie night with my family.Before we went,we took a pic or two from my polaroid camera,giving each one and waved goodbye.

A small and short gathering was enough to make me feel so much energized and optimistic .They bring so much positivity that really bring you back up ,and that you should laugh out at your problems instead of  moping about it .Lesson leart : Be Postive,Stay Positive.
me,roxy,row,nic and peili
Thank you for today crazies !

No comments:

Post a Comment