Friday, January 2, 2015

Penang trip

I had a wonderful day trip to Penang with my dad,one which I've been waiting for so long . Initially , we went there for my braces appointment.Considering we're already in the island of heavenly shopping , why not ?

First, it was the dreaded appointment.I felt nervous (and guilty) coming back to the clinic.I've overdue my previous session because of uni . But the dentist was gentle about it .Even better, I can take it off next month ! About time .

We then head of to Gurney Plaza , literally my favourite shopping spot. I had to get some formal wear clothes and shoes.It was also heaven for my dad cuz his favourite brand of bedsheets was on 70% discount . Hehe.

I passed by Benefit and wow it was beautiful . I love how they decorated the store to look cute and girly.Stocked some old stuffs and got some new ones.They're pricey, but worth every bit.



I got the full size of this .It's my favorite primer by far :



We were starving then. We had lunch at Nandos.Honestly, I'm not a fan of the peri-peri sauce.I guess I'm not a fan of tangy/sour taste.I still had a good lunch ! When the food came,we gobbled it like madman .We were that hungry.I still managed  to quick snap my dad though.


We then went to Mark & Spencer. They have comfy clothes and good food products too. I spent most time in their food hall . Got these goodies !


I'm having an addiction towards green tea thanks to my dad . I don't drink it for health purposes,it actually taste very good! Cleansing the body is a bonus point which I appreciate. 

We couldn't stay long to avoid traffic jam. We grabbed a snack to munch as we head home .


Today was a wrap ! Good night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment