Sunday, March 2, 2014

To Abu Dhabi!

From my previous post , I am going for a short vacation to the United Arab Emirates  in a couple of weeks with my cousin!! I'm lucky that one of my aunts family lives there and  they're more than happy to host us .Its been a tradition actually ,when the cousins finish their SPM ,they MUST stay with the aunt for a while before we're off to college ,and we couldn't feel more happier ! I LOVE spending time with them ! They're so fun and exciting and full of bubbly energy !!

Being there twice before ,the place never cease to amaze me . Apart from the cool weather ,the place is beautiful .Miles and miles of sand ,yes , SAND .just fascinates me in a way. I remembered fighting the urge to dig through the sand to find a dinosaur bone or a human body! That sounds so creepy now.

Trust me, it is NOT hot in there . Not the Sahara Dessert your thinking .,it is in fact colder than Malaysia.So I have to pack slightly warmer clothes for this little trip .

I love what the shops have to offer,they have the best jubah I've ever seen, They also have pretty traditional souvenirs to take home  ! I heard that there's a  Dalma Mall with cool shops so I cant wait to go there and see !

The also awesome thing is that i'm going to see Nasuha after a year plus of non seeing each other since she moved !!! I've been planning and planning to see her and alhamdulilah ,we canfinally  meet this time.She said she wants to bring me shopping ! Annnnnd ,the best part is that i'll be there on her 18th birthday ! So what better way to celebrate than being with her? Hehe

Seeing my pictures, it reminded me more and more how much I missed the place and how much I cant wait to be there. So Abu Dhabi , wait for me !

Throwback pictures

I forgot the name of the beach

At Al-Jameera

with the fam
sand and sand

At the park 




No comments:

Post a Comment