Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Karmim !

Most people try to be the first to post on their friends/best friends/boyfriends birthday ,but because posting at night is more romantic that way. 

So ,

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KARMIM !


I've known Karmim when I was sixteen ,while working on my Queens guide Award.She was my first ever friend I met from another school .Its funny but the moment we met in camp,we immediately became close friends. 

She's always been with me through every guiding experience .The one whose always beside me ,sleep same tent with ,eat beside with ,crack jokes with ,work as a team with ....too many with's but really that's what it is ! 

Through all the thick and think times we've been through , i'm grateful and blessed to befriend someone so selfless and kind throughout my life .We're a year apart but we click in practically all aspects ! 

She's on her last stage of her last few steps on completing her Queensguide and she has my utmost fullest support till the end ! Good luck andddddd i love you !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you farah!!!! So surprise to see this! TOUCHING! <3

    ReplyDelete