Friday, February 7, 2014

The BEST cartoons

I was watching Cartoon Network with my sister the other day and I was blanched. I mean,what utter nonsense are they showing  kids nowdays? The cartoons and story lines are ridiculous ,not making sense at all . So I recommended some actually good series from my time . (I feel old !)
Power Puff Girls

I can proudly say that I enjoyed my childhood life ,thanks to good tv.Its true when they say the 90's kids are the best .Hehe .There was better cartoon then . Series like Powerpuff Girls , Madeline ,Teen Titans and so much more has marked legends ! There's never another show that can live up to it .

I get the producers when they want to present something more modern ,suited to this new era.But sometimes the classics are the best dont you think ?You be the judge.

Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat
I just hope that whatever new thing they're making ,it'll have that 'wow' factor where any girl and boy can say 15 years later ''I remembered when I was 5, we used to watch.....and it was awesome !



Till next time ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment