Saturday, February 22, 2014

Latest Book Read

I was in MPH yesterday looking for the continuation book to Beautiful Darkness .But sadly,it was out of stock ! Can you believe it ?? Well yes. I was quite frustrated because I get agitated when I have to wait to get the next series ,especially the good ones. But I didn't want to go out empty handed so after going through shelves and shelves, THIS caught my eye :


Firstly,the cover caught my eye .Im a big fan of books with beautiful colors,and title. Moreover,it was twice as big as a normal book. After reading the synopsis, I was like ,why not? So i grabbed it .

I havent read it yet because i've been satisfying my lust watching NCIS season 11 ,im that crazy of it .But now since i'm DONE ,i'll get right to it ! I hope its a good book and not just
 'indah khabar dari rupa'

*Dear Beautiful Chaos,please come to Sungai Petani soon alright? I want to know what happens to Lena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment